Follow us:

The Course

The course was originally designed in 1908 by one of the famous triumvirate, Harry Vardon, and over the years has been ‘tweaked’ by such golfing luminaries as Harry Colt, James Braid and, more recently Donald Steel and is considered by many to be one of the finest courses in the Midlands.

Set in 160 acres, the 6587 yard par 71 course is maintained to the highest of standards and possesses a series of interesting and challenging holes, including no fewer than six par four holes of over 400 yards from the Medal Tees, contributing to a standard scratch of 72 and demanding a mixture of skill and imagination to play them well.