Membership Options and Benefits
All members benefit from the excellent facilities and friendly atmosphere at South Staffordshire Golf Club. Please contact Sue Lebeau for more details – 01902 751065 option 1 or email [email protected]
FULL MEMBERSHIP FOR BOTH LADIES AND MEN - £1175.00
- Year round golf 52 weeks a year
- Access to our own driving range and practice area in Tettenhall for the exclusive use of the Members and visitors to the Club
- Enjoy the reciprocal green fee arrangements we have with Brocton Hall, Ingestre Park, Shrewsbury, Arscott, Vale of Llangollen, Lancaster, Royal St Davids, Harlech and Llanymynech Golf Clubs
- Enter the competitions in advance or at the last moment and enjoy the "mix-ins" on Saturday afternoons when competitions are not played
- Access to a thriving Junior, Ladies and Senior sections who enjoy a full competition schedule aimed at players of all standards
- Total equality for ladies with competitions played on a Tuesday and Saturday
You can now join the best club in the area for only £455 on our New Flexible Membership Category. For this you can play up to 33 rounds of golf and can play at other PlayMoreGolf courses across the UK. To find out more please click here.
COUNTRY MEMBERSHIP £550 plus affiliation fees
Country Membership is available to individuals who do not live or work or carry on business within a 20 mile radius of the club.
JUNIOR MEMBERBSHIP (AGE 17 AND UNDER) £50 plus affiliation fees
Junior Members enjoy all the benefits of full membership and access to competitions
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP £240 plus affiliation fees
Perfect for students aged up to 24 in full time education. For just £240 a year your membership includes all the benefits of a full member.
HOUSE MEMBERSHIP £50
For those who wish to take full advantage of the club facilities and invite their guests along. Restaurant with great views, bar/lounge and a bar discount card. You will also be kept informed of our full programme of social events so you can book in advance.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS ALSO AVAILABLE – See separate tab