- On the course, conventional golfing attire is expected at all times. Denim jeans, training shoes, collarless shirts and prominently logoed shirts are not permitted on the course. Shirts shall be tucked in. Shorts if worn, should be tailored and worn with knee length socks or short white sports socks.
- In the Clubhouse, please dress as you would expect at a golf course. Golf wear is permitted for morning coffee and lunch in the Clubhouse. Jackets, collars and ties, smart casual dress is permitted in all areas of the Clubhouse at all times. No jeans, combats, track suits, trainers, flip-flops or caps are to be worn. Sports bags and all other golf equipment are not permitted in the Club lounge or bar area. Clubs should not be taken into the Clubhouse.
Care of the course
- Replace divots firmly.
- Bunkers must be smoothed over by using the rakes provided. Please ensure all marks are raked even if not yours.
- Pitch marks on the greens are to be repaired including, please, pitch marks which are not yours.
- Wide wheel and electric trolleys may be used on the course in accordance with trolley directional signs, which must be observed at all times.
- Visitors requiring to use personal one man electric buggies for medical reasons may do so subject to prior arrangement with the Club Manager and presentation of a letter from a doctor.
- Please note that we reserve the right to ban buggies, and on rare occasions trolleys, when adverse weather conditions prevail - possibly at short notice.
- Please allow greens staff to complete their work in your likely landing area before continuing play.
- Litter should be placed in the bins provided.
To aid with the pace of play most visiting parties play in a fourball stableford format (we do not allow fourball medal). We therefore recommend that you choose a format that encourages continuous play. When calculating tee off times, please allow eight minutes for three balls and ten minutes for four balls.